Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hershey park

Me & my brothers with Dale Jr. National Guard car














Me with my favorite NASCAR, #29 Kevin Harvick














Hayden, Parker, & me with Mr. Milk Duds




















The World's Biggest Hershey Bar

















Yesterday I went to Hershey Park. My favrote rides were the trail blazer, choclate factory, train, sleds, boat ride, and the fun slide.

Mommy took a picture with us holding the world's largest candy bar. Daddy won me a bear by playing Wack-A-Mole.

In the Chocolate Factory, I learned how the Hershey Kisses get cooked. We got to have a Hershey's candy bar.

I got soaked in the boat ride. We sat in number 21. Mommy rode the roller coaster with me. The roller coaster was called the Trailblazer. Then, I got on two rides before we went home, which were the sleds and the train. We ate dinner at Red Robin.

I had lots and lots of fun!

1 comment: