Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Art Class Showcase

Art class is fun! We made sculptures and 3D paper mache. We painted and drew cartoons. My class is at the Contemporary School for the Arts. Here is some of my work:


This is the NEW Club Penguin Card Jitsju Fire Game. It has secret rooms. If you know the secret passage, you can go through. These are the penguin characters in the game. It's a new 3d game!

This is a compass. It broke apart on one point. It is a clay sculpture.


This is a puffle sculpture. A purple puffle named Cooper!


These are paintings. This one is of mountains, trees, and bushes. The one below is a sunset.

I hope you enjoyed my art showcase! I have 2 more days of class to go.

3 comments:

  1. Loving your artwork, buddy! The Club Penguin game pieces are awesome, and your sunset painting is so beautiful. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed looking at all of your artwork. I really like the picture of the sunset. It looks like a photograph my daughter-in-law took when she was in Florida. I can't wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mrs. Hose. Don't forget to look at the other stuff on my blog. And look at the picture with the 3 race cars. Love, cooper

    ReplyDelete